Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Madeleys and Davis' Made Pizza


Our very first couples getaway was with my best-friend and her husband, Carrie & Richard.  We spent a long weekend outside of Branson in a wonderful house just minutes from Big Cedar Lodge.  Among our activities, was pizza making on Friday night.  Carrie was the lead chef in this endeavor and I assisted, which was super fun to be in the kitchen with another gal who loves food like me!!  The media room was our "dining room" for the evening and the location of much of our time spent in the house.  We all decided our houses needed one just like it!!

The Chef and Richard adding colorful, visual commentary
Will pose for a picture at all times!!
Carrie's amazing topping: tomato, avocado, red onion, salt & pepper, fresh lime juice
Mozzarella cheese on both
Hot out of the oven after 7-10 minutes at 350
Thankful for this faithful friend who loves me & challenges me
to be more like Christ!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I hope y'all enjoyed your little getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete