Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hood To Coast

Team Macerated Toe's first full view of "the Hood" as we called it.

One of the most fun things I have ever experienced (besides marrying my love and honeymooning) was running in the Hood To Coast Relay in 2008 with Team Macerated Toe.  Our team was comprised of new and old friends from Seattle, New York, California & Dallas.  Recently, a documentary was released in theaters across the United States and I spent some time reminiscing about our journey from the base of Mt. Hood to the Oregon coast.


You can visit http://www.hoodtocoastmovie.com/ to learn more about the race or click here to watch the HTCTrailer and see three of my teamates in their BIG SCREEN DEBUT at the 1:50 mark in the video, Megan and Ann are wearing red tanks and Davis is int the brown shirt. 


If you ever have the opportunity to put together a team, give me a shout and I might just join you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment